Having written both fiction and non-fiction, Susan’s present focus is non-fiction.
Susan spent nineteen years writing and editing computer handbooks for adult learners. She also was an award-winning instructor for adults in computer classes. As her training techniques grew over the years, so did her understanding of how to write training materials to make them easily digestible for her students. Susan has learned how to condense large volumes of complex material into bite-sized pieces for her readers.
Susan has written many articles on care-giving. She is the founder of SanctuaryForCancerCaregivers.com. She wrote the website copy as well as the E-book, “51 Secrets Every Cancer Caregiver Needs to Know”.
Susan has been a contributing author to six books and an E-book within the Gratitude Book Project Series. These books include:
- The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude
- The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating Moms & Motherhood
- The Gratitude Book Project: Best of Pets
- The Gratitude Book Project: My Favorite Christmas Memory
- The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, 2012 Edition
- The Gratitude Book Project: A Celebration of Personal Heroes (E-book)
- The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, 2013 Edition
The Gratitude Book Project books are uplifting and inspriational. The first five books are paperback books. They are available on Amazon.com. Part of the profits from their sales go to several worthy charities. These charities include: Feeding America, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), and Women for Women International. It’s our way of giving back to people and animals in need while inspiring readers at the same time. Check out The Gratitude Book Project Series.
The sixth book is an inspirational E-book. We encourage you go grab your budget-friendly copy here and enjoy finding out how everyday heroes make such a positive impact on our lives.
Susan is currently writing an inspirational and self-help book to support cancer caregivers. Watch the blog for more information on this uplifting and much-needed book.